The Kansas City Renaissance Festival began its journey in September of 1977 as a benefit for the Kansas City Art Institute. Since then, the Kansas City Renaissance Festival has grown to be one of the largest Renaissance Festivals in the United States, with an annual attendance of 200,000.
2023 Festival Themes
- Sept 2-4: Swashbucklers & Sirens
- Sept 9-10: Highland Fling
- Sept 16-17: Wine, Chocolate & Romance
- Sept 23-24: Shamrocks & Shenanigans
- Sept 30-Oct 1: Heroes & Villains
- Oct 7-9: Barkbarian Brew Fest
- Oct 14-15: Hunted Huzzah
Get your 2023 Tickets and Season Passes here.
For more information on this year’s festivities, head to the KC Renaissance Festival website