Majic 107.7’s Angie & Sean are so excited about this new exhibit at the Kansas Children’s Discovery Center that they have tickets… for YOU TO WIN!
Children and their families will enjoy creating out of LEGO® bricks for a limited time at the Kansas Children’s Discovery Center. Check out all the great fun to be had:
- Build and Play Tables and Travel Tracks–build table filled with LEGO® DUPLO® brick and car bodies. Two downhill tracks with lanes sized for LEGO® DUPLO® cars offer preschoolers the chance to race their newly built cars.
- Build and Play Tables–three build tables with partial LEGO® stud tops and large brick bins await creators.
- “Travel Challenge” Computer Game–build a virtual vehicle to meet a series of travel challenges, such as lava, swamps, rivers, and oceans!
- LEGO DUPLO Race Car Photo Op–a large LEGO DUPLO model of a child-sized race car provides a fun opportunity for play and family photos.
- “Vehicles in Action” Cases–four display cases show off a variety of realistic LEGO brick vehicles against travel destinations backdrops.
- T.A.V. Adventure Scene–a custom-built LEGO brick diorama depicts the “Travel Adventure Vehicle” (T.A.V.) meeting multiple travel challenges on land, below the sea, and through the air.
The Kansas Children’s Discovery Center is located at 4400 SW 10th Avenue – inside Gage Park in Topeka. The exhibit opens to the public at 9 am, Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
About the Kansas Children’s Discovery Center
The Kansas Children’s Discovery Center is a hands-on children’s museum with a mission to enhance the lives of children and enrich the communities it serves. Since opening in 2011 in Topeka, Kansas, The Discovery Center has become a special place where children can explore, create, discover and learn through play. The museum features over 15,000 square feet of indoor exhibits and a 4.5 acre certified Nature Explore Outdoor Classroom. Outreach programs bring quality, hands-on experiences into our community to inspire a lifelong love of learning for every child. More than 600,000 visitors from 23 countries have visited The Kansas Children’s Discovery Center. Learn more at www.kansasdiscovery.org.
About The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is a nonprofit institution committed to creating extraordinary family learning experiences across the arts, sciences, and humanities that have the power to transform the lives of children and families. For more information about The Children’s