Breakfast for dinner – a fun family friendly event – to help support those needing quality medical, dental, vision and behavioral health care in our community.
Hotcakes for Hopecare features pancakes, eggs and sausage with fruit and choice of hot coffee, orange juice and ice tea. The proceeds from this event and silent auction will provide additional support to fund our voucher program for patients in need of financial support for medical, dental, optometry care and many more services that Gracemed provides for our community. Doing good has never tasted better. 100% of proceeds support GraceMed’s mission to promote compassionate, accessible, high-quality health care for residents in the communities we serve.
EVENT DETAILS- Drive Thru Due to Covid.
· Event website: gracemed.org
· Date & Time: April 22nd, 2021. 5pm-7pm
· Location: Countryside United Methodist Church, 3221 SW Burlingame Road
· # of Attendees: 250+
- Ticket Sales: https://gracemed.org/hotcakes-topeka or at GraceMed Health Clinic: 1400 SW Huntoon, Topeka, Kansas, 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
- Early Sales NOW until March 31 – adult $10 / kids $5 (at Capitol Family (1400 Huntoon St. or online)
o Early Sales April 1 until April 21 – adult $12 / kids $5 (at Capitol Family (1400 Huntoon St. or online)
- At the Door – adult $15 / kids $5