Friends of the Topeka Zoo is excited to debut a brand-new holiday experience, Zoo Lights, opening November 27th. Stroll around the zoo and enjoy twinkling lights, dazzling displays, festive activities, and of course… Santa Claus! Zoo Lights will be a magical destination creating lasting memories and a new favorite tradition for our community.
Ticket prices will be $6 for kids, $8 for adults, and FOTZ members will receive a dollar off discount.
Over 30 evenings from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm, with Fridays, Saturdays and the week of Dec. 20th being open an extra hour from 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm. They will be closed on Christmas Day, Friday, December 25th.
Please be aware of the update Covid-19 Protocols:
Masks or face coverings will be required to be worn by zoo guests during the entirety of their stay except when eating or drinking. This includes times when guests are outside on zoo grounds. Masks or face coverings must cover both mouth and nose.
- Pre-order of online tickets will be encouraged for daily admission and is required for the Zoo Lights event beginning November 27.
- During the current health order, entrance into the zoo will be through the outdoor admission booth so that guests never have to enter a building if they don’t want to.
- Door foot pulls have been installed on many of the bathroom doors. Guests are encouraged to use those where available.
- As soon as they arrive, touchless fixtures will be installed in public bathrooms.
- Guests are encouraged to be conscious of others at viewing windows and not monopolize prime views for extended periods of time
CLICK HERE to learn more!